Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My sisters bachelorette party! Part I

Last weekend we celebrated my sisters bachelorette party in Antwerp. She had no clue... She knew I was preparing her party, but 2 days before the big day I told her I cancelled it due circumstances. She got so mad at me and was like "couldn't u have told me before?! Now I took a day off at work for nothin!"Little did she know. 2 days later she went to work without knowing. And there we were "SURPRISE!"
First we had dinner at a Colombian Restaurant, than Karaoke bar because my sister adores karaoke and to finish the night off we ended up in Club Noxx w/ special performance by Sean Paul. Thnx to Ravuth Ty we got a really nice table next to Sean Paul. It was good to see how everyone was havin a blast, never seen my sister that faded. Good times!

Aww look how happy my sis looks!
Goofin around at the karaoke spot
Ofcourse a shot w/ Sean Paul
sippin that goose
one of my best friend Sang
Good times w/ the Girls at Noxx, Antwerp
Special performance by Sean Paul
Hmm. not a big fan of his new haircut
this statue guy look soo real!
promoter, designer kevin
Tram x Dung x Hang
Aww she didn't want the night to end


No comments:

Post a Comment