Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back in the EURO x Fesitival #1 x Salvationz

Since I'm back in Europe it's about time to meet up w/ the homiez. My promoter friend Ravuth (founder www.nopeisdope.com) & Brian came to scoop me up at the house, but before we left I prepd some quick dinner for the kids. Gotta love our (www.missvus-cuisine.com) eggrolls! ;) My friends from Dejavu Events invited us to this festival called Salvationz, 3 stages, 1 lake, 30 dj's, 15.000 people. Even though all the homies came trough, I wasn't able to see everyone since it was soo packed. Beside the fact it got really chilly outside, I had a good time.

Nigg gotta eat: Ravuth x Brian
Stage 1
Ravuth (founder nopeisdope) x Me x Brian
Urban stage 2: Mc Bizzey x Dj Shurendi
Stage 3
Wow this girl was seriously handlin her business, no shame at all. smh
so serene
 Bumped into the kid Jordy
Gotta love VIP open bars & free food..oeewee!
Oisters!
Dancers x Mc Bizzey x me
 Big shout to Daan and Julien for the hospitality (Dejavu_Events): Daan x Ravuth

So for the ones who don't kno. Ravuth is the founder of NopeIsDope, huge festival for the next generation. Check the video below for his latest event. ft. Ron Carrol, Mario and many more. Huge.


No comments:

Post a Comment