Monday, June 21, 2010

LA Fam meets Brussels City

I met up with my good friend Angela (www.imwiththedeejay.com) & Heather from LA in Brussels City. It was a beautiful day in the neighbourhood. We were on that typical sightseeing tourist tip and dropped by my sisters restaurant 'K-Touch'. All in all fun times with the homegirls.

Ang & me Jumpin for joy! haha
 
The notorious peeing boy 
Angela x Heather
Angela x me 

My sister served us some delish cocktail from the house! Mmmmhmm
My sister ownes the best thai restaurant in Brussels, Belgium. So whenever your in town. Be sure to check out K-Touch! It's in the center of Brussels across La Bourse.
We got the best Tom yum Kai soup ever! So delish

Check the video below where my sister is makin some delicious gamba's!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nancy,

    It's Dati the photographer.
    You two look great.

    We should make a short photo shoot in the streets of Brussels.

    See ya

    Dati

    ReplyDelete