Sunday, June 6, 2010

Interview DJ VICE x Fresh from the Press!

It's been a long time coming, BUT it was about that time 2 support the homie DJ VICE at Playhouse. He just came back from his Europe tour and was still recovering from memorial day. Somehow he always manage to turn Playhouse upside down every single time he's dj'n there. Can't nobody do it like he does!
For the people who don't know. Dj Vice is one of the most well respected and biggest dj out in LA and Vegas. On top of that him and his fiancee Angela are one of the coolest people I know in the Industry. No kissing ass. Just real talk. I've known them for a while now, but they always take the effort and time to show me the hotspots each time I'm out here in LA. I heart them. Yup DJ Vice... The real 'bidness'. Check out their blog and stay updated! www.imwiththedeejay.com Below an 'interview' we did before heading down to club Playhouse Hollywood :)


More Belve x me x Angela
Tk (promoter) x Ang x Vice (skamartist) x JD x Lil C (King of krump) x Me

Dj Vice x Playhouse
Ang x Dj Sophie Lin x Friends x Me
Errol (skam) x Roland x Marie x Jd

No comments:

Post a Comment