Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beautiful day in the neighbourhood!

It's a fact that Holland has no nice beaches at all. It sucks, because a big part of Holland is surrounded by the ocean. Palmtrees play a big part in the whole beach atmosphere and that's one thing we don't have out in the Netherlands. So why not make a nice fake beach w/ cool fake palmtrees?! Oeeweeh! So yea that's where me and my girls we're headed yesterday. Aquabest. 8 euro entrance, 4 euro parking and 15 euro's for them beds. We basically spend 27 euro's just to lay around some fake beach. (to my LA people, ya'll lucky with them free beaches and palmtrees!) But in the end, it was so worthy! I'm so bikini ready with my brandnew 5 hour tan! Barcelona here I come!

Off we go..Aquabest
Tanning-mode
Pretty impressive for a fake beach huh?
My cousin Dungepungetje "Cheers"


No comments:

Post a Comment