Saturday, May 22, 2010

My 'good bye' party at Teddy's x Roosevelt Hotel

Last wednesday it was my so called 'Good Bye' party thnx to my homeboy Neran. I had so much fun! Amazing performance by Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek. Good set by the homegirl Dj Lady Sha and surrounded with good friends. I was suppose to fly back to Brussels the next day.

My plane took off on time but guess what happends...

..the landing gear broke down. So we flew in circles above Cantalina Island for 4 hours!! Eventually we landed back in LAX. Stuck at the airport for 4 more hours, not knowing what was gonna happen. Flights were all full that weekend. So i couldn't even make it back on time for my event with DJ VICE in Belgium. I was soooo bummed! So here i am. Still in LA and the adventure continues.

Talib x Hi-Tek

















TK!
DJ Lady Sha x I love this girl!
English and his buddy's. Check his blog www.theycallmeenglish.com 

















Jenny Kita x Tk x Jen

















Both faded. nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment