Friday, May 21, 2010

H.wood x Industry x 650

I met up with TK last night en ended up clubhoppin to H.wood, Industry and 650 across the street. So TK is a well connected promoter who throws events in San Diego and Hollywood. Just watching this guy network, strive for higher goals and continuously sets higher standards and boundaries for himself, reminds me of myself. The industry has so much to give not only to the entertainers, but to the communities as well. We're driven by the feeling of giving and being able to provide for others. And when we look back at our own productions..watching a full venue with people having a good time.. that's a pretty damn good feeling.


The line at H.wood for Phlex's B.day (Chroreographer Madonna)
Club Industry 


Shots, shots, shots!


Ain't they cute!

Industry was packed! Can u spott Matt Kemp?


Beautiful Jeni Lee Reyes

Jeni x me x Dj Lady Sha


I love this one! Jeni x TK





No comments:

Post a Comment