Thursday, May 13, 2010

KOREAN BBQ W/ the SKAM FAM

Last tuesday DJ Vice and his fiance Angela invited me for Dinner before they left for their Europe tour. They took me to this amazing Korean spot in LA. After dinner we drank some cocktails (spicy mandarin cocktail is delicious!) at the SLS hotel which has a beautiful lounge. Very artsy. Despite all the fame I just love how sincere and real they are. Good people. I'm sure everyone will agree who knows them personally. Make sure u'll visit Angela's blog. She's amazing <3

T.Wang (Hardrock Vegas) x DJ Vice x Angela x Me x Errol (SKAM artist)

Funny story: Angela donated me Paris Hilton's arm bracelet that I'm wearing in the picture above. Apparently Paris dropped it while dancing in Vice's dj booth in Vegas. Obviously she didn't care, probably because she was way to drunk. Susshhh this stays between us though ;)


Paris Hilton x Dj Vice

No comments:

Post a Comment