Sunday, December 6, 2009

People amaze me

It never ceases to amaze me... seriously.. that people have nothing better to do than talk shit.. what makes it even funnier is the half truths. It's cool though I am far from a victim, I am human, I have had my less than shining moments. However if their bashing and bad mouthing makes them feel a better person. Feel free and keep talking...I insist.

I am one person lol no one important, and yet the rumors abound, I am always amazed when I hear some of them. I am blessed with friends who know the truth, who don't bother to listen.
I got handed a pack of lies..suddenly everything comes into focus. I see you for what you are. How the high and mighty fall.

Remember that old song... " they smile in your face, all the while they wanna take your place... backstabbers" it is so true at times.
So on to bigger and better things yes? Believe it or not, it doesn't revolve around running around trying to destroy people, or at the very least make them look bad. Most people make themselves look bad all on their own.

Party on Rockers...

No comments:

Post a Comment