Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kid Vanilla! Ice Ice Baby!

My homegirl Marie France called me up today, telling me about this new clothing label called KID VANILLA. Kid Vanilla is founded by Eva Balg from Belgium. The new clothing line for women and men comes in funky bright colors combined with artistic never before seen characters. With other words...Dope stuff!

So she asked if I could help her out with some dope artists who are down to rock their brand new collection. I couldn't say no to that! I made some phonecalls and yes..them artists are totally down to support.

The ones who made it to our top 3: Dj Chuckie, Kid Sister & Far East Movement
Any other suggestions, feel free to hit me up! Mad love to my homegirl Marie France for hooking me up with them samples, always a pleasure workin with you ma! Follow her on twitter @marifrancepr
www.kid-vanilla.com




1 comment:

  1. Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    ReplyDelete