Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On to the next one

My dear readers (if I even have any after my long blogging hiatus!): I know it’s been almost two months, which is practically an eternity in the blogosphere. I know we have a lot of catching up to do, and that it will be near impossible to really do that justice. I guess you could say I’ve been taking a blog-cation of sorts.

But here I am. Back home from my lengthy, satisfying visit to the States. Just had my Big Bday Bash in Amsterdam, which was a huge succes! However I was more busy getting all my friends in than partying how a Bday girl should party! Or maybe It's just because I'm getting older. lol

Big shout to Dung, Talia, Ravuth, Real, Dirk and all them peoples who came trough and made this happen. Love u guys!

Pictures from my Bday Bash coming soon!

Untill than... some pictures from my adventures in LA, more 2 follow

My homegirl and me @ Guys and Dolls


Talia, me, Samantha, Loraine, Angela and her brother @ Playhouse

The girls and me in Vegas @ Jet

Samantha and me at our event 'Fabulous' @ the Palms

My musique mondays click @ Bar delux

Jasmine and me @ Playhouse Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment