Saturday, October 30, 2010

Club Colony w/ Dj Vice x Drai's W Hotel

Wednesday 27th of October  - I met up with Vice and Angela at Club Colony. Vice was spinnin at this promoters Bday party. I used to go to Colony every tuesday for Jerry Lorenzo & Bee Nguyen party with alot of that "Hood" music. But this time with Vice it was house music all night long, which was different. I liked it though! It was also my homegirls birthday. Happy Bday Marie!

Rowena x Me x Marie x Angela (www.imwiththedeejay.com)

This is how we get down! Happy Bday Marie
 Marie x Jenn x Me x Angela x Roland
 Barbie!
 What u kno bout them OG promoters Doug & Jerry Meng
 I love Marie!
Unfortunate I had 2 say bye and leave to another venue called Drai's. Drai's is THE spot in Hollywood. Located in the W hotel! I bumped into alot of homiez from Europe... read more after the jump.

Me x Lil' Phill (Brussels)
 me x Hamza (Germany) x JD
 Ben Wang (PR & Marketing for 722 Figuora)
 Bee Nguyen & Julien Edwards
 Kato 
what u kno bout' them OG promoters Doug & Jerry Meng

No comments:

Post a Comment