Sunday, October 24, 2010

10 more Days..

It's almost time. Almost time to say bye to my peoples, my loved ones, my second home. But I am still here enjoying every single day to the last second. Still here livin Life!
Ten more days and I'm heading back home. I miss home. Europe. Amsterdam. But most of all..I miss my family. And yes...I miss work!
Gotta get back on that grind! So this is what we have in store for ya'll. Europe get ready! Big shoutout to my partner back home in europe Ravuth. The brain behind all of that good shit goin on in The Netherlands/ Belgium. Get ready cause we taking it international. Check out the website www.insomnialive.eu

My welcome back on the 9th of November at the Noxx. Special Performance by Ryan Leslie! Come trough!



Get your tickets now before it's too late! Available at all free record shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment