Monday, April 19, 2010

Rihanna x Belgium x The Netherlands

Rihanna x Gelredome x The Netherlands

The last couple of days been amazing. I got the chance to meet one of the most talented people ever. So my friend Jasmine, she knows some of Rihanna's dancers and asked if I could pick them up from the Hilton hotel in Antwerp City. Day 1. We ended up partyin in Brussels at this Lounge called Urban Cafe where my close friend Dj Psar throws this concept called 'BLOW'. This place was packed. No joke. Goodtimes though.

On friday Rihanna started her tour in Belgium Antwerp City. Concert was amazing. Different. Which was good.

She was suppose to go to this place called Petrol after the concert. We advised her not to go there since it's a wack location. We told Bryan & the manager they should head out 2 this club called La Rocca. They were down. Made sure everything was set up as soon as we got there. It was good to see everybody havin a good time. Rihanna, the most down 2 earth girl ever. I was surprised. I heart her.


Big shout to Jasmine x Chase x Bryan Tanaka x Flearock x Reina x Tracy x Khasan x Lady S x JP x George and a whole other bunch.

God bless everyone who’s out there making it happen. You can’t sit around and collect a check anymore. Goodthing I <3 my work!

Check them pics below for a small recap.

The Rude Boyz on crutches!

Me x Reina x Tracy Shibata

JP "The Manager"

Me x Flea Rock


Me x Khasan x Jasmine


I love this part! Check it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment