Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I got a feeling..

That tonight is NOT gonna be a good night!
Dude ya'll have no idea what happened to me at the airport. I'm still traumatized!!!
Soo I had a lil' stop in Philly before LA. Airport security checked my passport and found it suspicious that I've been coming to LA on a regular basis. So they sended me to this special investigation room. This guy asked me: "Sooo why are you comin to LA that often?" Me:" Just visiting my friends and family plus one of my close friend is gettin married!" Him: " Do you mind if I go trough your bags? " Me: " Sure! No problem!

He went trough all my bags/suitcase and found a bunch of business cards in my wallet including mine.
Asked me if I've ever worked in the states. He took all my business cards and called all my contacts. He ended up running out of his office..yelling I was a liar! And that I would never be able to come into the states anymore! Dude this guy was a killer. Getting questioned for 2 hour! Ugh. Trying to crack me with his sick mind games! These people are animals. They scream at you and hope you'll give in! Nightmare.
In the end he realised i wasn't lying. I survived the brutal and made my next flight to LA. Thank baby jezus <3

No comments:

Post a Comment