Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back home

So I have finally been able to sit down and start a blog. And share my wild stories with ya'll :)

The states was CRAZIEESS!! I met so many great people! Been 2 numerous different hotspots and partied like its nobody's business!

Those who kno me, kno I dont drink much and when I do…I get buzzed after 1 shot already!

So yea..out in the states…

Lemon shots, greygoose, Hennesy, Malibu, mixed drinks…my godd…Americans are CRAZZIESS... absolut animals ...I had no chance of survival…eventually I lasted longer than I expected... but yea… it was a tough…;)

For anyone that knows me, knows I love cali ... so no complaints from me on that one....haha
It made such a deep impact on me…It always does! I realised that this is the place where I wanna grow old…build my life..get babies!!

I send a thank you too all my peoples out there for making my trip unforgettable..

Ya'll will be missed! Lookin forward 2 my next trip and like 'pubikboi' said..soon its time for the animals to get un-leashed again..and YES I will expect better!

No comments:

Post a Comment