Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lakedance 2010 @ Aquabest

Finally reunited w/ the homegirl Bianca aka Mc Lady Bee (www.ladybee.nl). Damn I kno this ma for years now...I mean who doesn't. I honestly think she is one of the biggest female hustler in the Dutch industry. Very talented, humble. real and cool human being. So before I leave overseas again I had to catch up w/ her.  She scooped me up right before her gig. Place was sold out! Can't even describe it! Imagine 10.000 people party hard with you. Good crowd. Watch the video below for a short recap.


I edited a short video for ya'll! Still gettin used to the new Imovie so please bare w/ me ;)
 
Thnx for the shout out Bee! Love you!
Me x Nick aka Dj Afrojack x Bianca aka Mc Lady Bee                            Smirnoff ice ice baby
Bee rockin the mic

Check Sidney Samson's video ft. Lady Bee and Bizzey

No comments:

Post a Comment