Tuesday, July 20, 2010

www.imwiththedeejay.com

I received an email of my close friends out in LA, Angela. Telling me she just started this video journal. First off big probs to Ang for puttin it out. Specially for somebody who's not a fan of the whole online community platform. Being forced to start her blog www.imwiththedeejay.com she just took it to the next level. We shared a lot of amazing adventures worldwide (Miami, Vegas, La, Brussels, Amsterdam and hopefully Ibiza), but the most important the friendship we share. Excited to see things unfold for both of us. Goodluck Ang!
 
Putting it out there 7/9/10 from I'mwiththeDeeJay on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Love her blog! Such a nice person! Good luck Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' it!! Totally feel what she's sayin'... Good luck Angela :-)

    ReplyDelete